June 8, 2016

The Travel Checklist


Ever since I was little, I've wanted to travel the world, to visit all these beautiful places filled with so much history, different from my everyday surroundings. Paris, France has always been at the top of my list, like most little girls. Since then however, my list has grown greatly and has expanded to places like Greece, Rome, Scotland, Britain, Russia, Switzerland, and tons more. So, until I can go on great escapes, I've created a list of things I want to do when I finally get to travel.


I'm the kind of person who lives for planning. One time at the mall, I passed by a travel agency with a great selection of travel books for free. One thing led to another, and let's just say I walked out of there with my hands full of these books I couldn't wait to devour, like someone getting free mints from a restaurant.

Just after a week, all the books were filled with little sticky notes where I marked down my favourite parts (which was pretty much every page). Planning trips to all theses countries made me feel like I was already there. Although I bet physically walking the streets would be even more amazing, I'll settle with this for now.

THE TRAVEL CHECKLIST

1. Listen to 'La Vie En Rose' on the plane before landing in Paris
2. Watch a production of 'Les Miserables' in France 
3. Visit ruins in Greece
4. Learn how to ride a bike in Amsterdam
5. Watch a Shakespearean play in England
6. Write a Letter to Juliet in Verona (like in the film, Letters to Juliet)
7. Visit platform 9 3/4 at King's Cross Station in England
8. Visit museums in every country I visit
9. Go to the Bastille day festival in France
10. Visit Vatican City in Rome

Thank you for reading this post! Hope you've enjoyed it. Feel free to comment below what country you most want to travel to and what you'd do there. 

Stay gold,

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment