January 13, 2016

Trench Coats + Turtlenecks

In the event that my sister got herself a new camera and combining it with the love I had for my outfit that day, we came up with this new blog post. So if you're looking for a little outfit inspiration or you are a clothing enthusiast, scroll down to see an incredibly comfortable and perfect outfit for going out in cold weather not to mention perfect for jumping around and having a photoshoot in the cold.

  Plum Leather Handbag
Lacoste (link)

This beautiful bag that I have grown increasingly fond of since the start of winter is a nice handbag that I borrowed from my mom who got it as a gift. It's not too big that it's hard to move with, but it is big enough to house your essentials along with a scarf or sweater to help you prepare for all kinds of weather.

Grey Wool Turtleneck
Old Navy (link)

Without a doubt this turtleneck has been one of my best purchases. A couple weeks into winter break, I found this sweater hidden in a tornado of clothes at the sales rack in Old Navy. I checked the size, which was revealed to be XXL. At first I was a bit disappointed but as I took it out I decided to try it on and found it to be a perfect oversized turtleneck.

Long Black Trench Coat
H&M (link)

I got this coat a long time ago for Christmas during my obsession with trench coats and since then I can't count the amount of times I've relied on this piece from my wardrobe.

Black Ankle Boots
Old Navy (link)

These classic and comfortable ankle boots used to belong to my sister and I have the same ones in brown, however after she got a new pair I've been using these boots more frequently.
I'm sorry to say that I wasn't able to link up any of these clothes online, but the good news is that you can find a lot of pieces similar to these especially with the minimalist trend spiraling up. Hope you enjoyed this post!

Stay gold,

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment