September 7, 2016

Playlist #5 | In The Way We Move


THE TUNES

1 | Three Thirty - Eighty Ninety
2 | Searching For A Feeling - ThirdStory
3 | Nothing On My Mind - Astronomyy
4 | Ceremony - New Order
5 | Way Down We Go - Kaleo
6 | ILYSB (stripped) - LANY
7 | Who Knows - Raglans
8 | Someone That Loves You - Honne + Izzy Bizu
9 | People On The Run - Mama's Gun
10 | Be OK - Too Far Moon
11 | Walk Away - LANY 
12 | Electric Indigo - The Paper Kites 

THE LINK


THE VIBE

Back to school season means painfully getting my tired body out of bed, and dragging my feet as I march towards stress and anxiety for yet another school year. Was that melodramatic? Yes. Does the over-dramaticism make it any less true? Definitely not. Truly, I tell you, I am dreading these next several months. Naturally though, in an effort to make things a little more bearable, I have compiled a ton of stellar tunes that I have been listening to non-stop over the past couple months to help ease the transition from summer to fall. 

PS | There's two songs here by LANY; mostly because I've been nothing short of obsessed over their songs as of late, but also, because I am seeing them this September so keep your eyes fixated on this space for a concert recap coming shortly. 

Stay gold,

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment