April 19, 2017

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made


Over the years I have come across a number of bible verses that have resonated with me. Some I came across during events at church then wrote down in my journal and some from when my sister and I read the daily readings during Lent. I find when I am lost amidst earthly distractions, there is always a verse that corresponds and answers my questions. With Easter finally coming this week and I thought it would be nice to share a few with all of you. 

Bible Verses

"Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails." - Proverbs 19:21

"When you go through deep waters, I will be with you." 
- Isaiah 43:2

"I am fearfully and wonderfully made." 
- Psalm 139:14

"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
- Romans 8:38-39

"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of  my  heart and my portion forever." 
- Psalm 73:26

"Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear; then your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the Lord will be your rear guard." 
- Isaiah 58:8

The past few weeks have been really busy, filled with so many responsibilities and obligations. It has been really nice taking a moment to write this post and truly surrendering my anxieties to the Lord. I hope you enjoyed this weeks blog post. Be sure to comment down below with your favourite bible verse, we'd love to hear from you!

Stay gold,

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment