March 30, 2016

Turtlenecks + Black Jeans

This outfit I put together is inspired by the minimalist trend I'm sure a lot of you are familiar with. The combination of a light turtle-neck that's not too thick, and the classic black jeans is perfect for a night out or by just throwing on a leather jacket, the cold weather. Plenty of times I have worn this outfit because of  how comfortable it is and the simplicity makes it an easy choice for going out to different places. Simple and easy are two words I can use to describe it. You can recreate it with any turtleneck and pair of jeans you have.


 Tan Turtleneck
Gap (link)

I first discovered this turtleneck inside my mom's closet. The turtleneck trend was underway and it was like a hidden gem that I was so glad to find. After multiple trips to my mom's closet on the occasions I wanted to wear it, my mom ended up deciding to give it to me. Now, it holds an indispensable part in my own wardrobe. 
Black Pants
H&M (link)

I got these jeans a couple years ago and I actually have another pair in the colour taupe. If you haven't already discovered for yourself, (since H&M is an incredibly popular brand that I'm sure I'm not the only one that's in love with) I highly recommend their pants. From my own experience in wearing them, I have found them to fit nicely and are very easy to move in. They're considered as incredibly important articles of clothing in my closet.

I remember a time when I was younger, I stopped wearing turtlenecks because I didn't think they were very fashionable. Now, they have been brought back into style and I have come to appreciate them much more. I just thought this would be an interesting notion to share with the rest of you a little insight into inner-workings of my head. So many different styles are being reintroduced to us and are being made beautiful. So whatever kind of fashion style you all have, if you like it, then don't think twice because all things can be made beautiful.

I hope you liked this post and that you enjoyed the pictures as well! My sister and I both agreed the last two were really interesting takes on shots that we thought you might all appreciate.

Stay gold,

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment