February 24, 2016

Latest Commissioned Pieces #3

 Last December saw a lot of commission requests. Among these piles of to-do's was this multi-piece order that I thought I'd finally share with you all.
This group of pieces were commissioned as Christmas gifts for a friend group. How special is that? Each quote for each piece was thoughtfully and particularly chosen with the receiver in mind, and I think that makes it so uniquely fitting as gifts. 

Now I won't ramble any longer than I have to. I don't want to tell you what these mean because the beauty of quotes is that you can resonate with it all on your own, depending on who you are and where you're coming from. Enjoy scrolling through each of these and keep in mind that if you've got people in your life that you think are deserving of being shown a little appreciation, then send in your orders over here


Stay gold,

Kimberly

2 comments:

  1. SO BEAUTIFUL! What type of paper do you use for them, if you don't mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I use cardstock paper from Michael's. The brand is called "Recollections", I believe.

      Delete