May 3, 2017

Black Coats + Silk Blouses

There are certain pieces in one's closet that are perfect for a variety of occasions. They can be dressed up or down and those types of clothes are my favourite. I'd like to share with you some of them in this blog post. I touch bases on repurposing clothes and my appreciation for a good pair of comfortable shoes. I have a feeling the clothes I mention will remain in my wardrobe for a long time.

 Pale Pink Blouse
H&M (link)

My sister and I came across this top perusing through H&M's online selection of clothes. It immediately caught my eye and she gave it to me as a Christmas gift. I loved wearing these strappy tops on top of plain turtlenecks and T-shirts. This was a very interesting one to add to my collection. I haven't seen anything like it before with the mesh piece in the v-neck and thought it was a very unique piece that can be dressed up or down.
Black Long Sleeve
Forever 21 (link)

The basics are the foundation of any wardrobe since they can be styled in different ways. This black long sleeve is slightly cropped. I've worn it on several occasions on it's own with a pair of jeans or a skirt. However, it's perfect for layering too.
Long Black Blazer
Forever 21 (link)

The classic long black coat has been brought back to life this winter. I however, instead of buying one am using one of my moms old blazers. It passes of as a nice loose coat that goes great with on top of any outfit. Sometimes you don't have to buy the latest pieces on fashion, they could just be found in the back of your closet and just needs some loving or hidden in the closet of someone else.
Black High-Waist Trousers
H&M (link)

I got these from H&M during a trip last year down to the States. They were having a huge sale and I wrote a haul type of post on it if you folks want to read it. Ever since I got them, it has become my favourite pair of of pants and I worn them on numerous occasions. It fit really nicely and I really enjoy high-waisted pants. They automatically take the outfit to the next level.
Black Oxfords
Forever 21 (link)

These are one of my staple pairs of shoes. From my experience they go with everything and are really comfortable too. I wear them on formal occasions and to school as well. Which is why the comfort part is really important and is the reason these shoes play such a big part in my everyday wardrobe. There's only certain shoes that I can walk to school in without then getting ruined.
I hope you guys find some inspiration from these outfit blog posts. Do let us know what you think in the comments below and if you want us to do more of them. 

Stay gold,

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment